Bright Start aims to individually prepare each child for their transition to preschool in a play based and fun environment.
Highly trained and dedicated early childhood professionals guide and implement a program that covers developmental milestones and cognitive skills; along with skills required for the school environment such as resilience and self help skills.
Programs such as bush kindy, environmental and mindfulness have been implemented as a compliment to the traditional preschool program, with the belief of reducing the stress and chaos of the world and preparing the children for the future.
Our early learning programs are guided by the Early Years Learning Framework linking the children's learning and development to the outcomes of:
1. Children have a strong sense of identity
2. Children are connected with and contribute to their world
3. Children have a strong sense of well being
4. Children are confident and involved learners
5. Children are effective communicators